Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Video Shoot

Helped out with my first real video shoot today. Anders had a concept for a product shoot and solicited a couple of actors, a DP (director of photography) and myself. I held a boom and a mic and pushed a start/end button whilst the Black Magic camera was rolling to gather some ambient sound during shooting. It was a good education.

When we switched locations my mic holding skills were not required so I took the opportunity to document the action via shooting a few stills... Some talented and good people to spend a few hours with...






1 comment:

matt said...

Good meeting you earlier!

gmail didn't work, I think I copied it wrong. Here's the message:

Here's the product I put on Quirky! I'd appreciate your vote and comments: http://www.quirky.com/invent/681442

Best,
Matt C