Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thoughts On Reflected Light...



As the Honey Moon rose above the pastures in Lafayette, Colorado last night, light danced through parting clouds... And a few states away, the same light reflected light - shared... Cycles and circles, reflections on this ephemeral world...

Sadness overcomes me
Mortality is apparent
Please let me treasure the moment
So many forceful memories
Time is like a flying feather in the wind
Never stays still
Rhyming against my will
I can't grasp anymore
Except the fleeting moment
Wishing - still hoping

So glad to have had an effect- my children- my husband- my friends
Hopefully brought some happiness along the way
Struggle - survival and appreciation

MOM


---

Beautiful and inspiring words, Mom. Thank you for sharing. I can now hear a bit of your voice in my own - as I have penned so many of my words with similar expression and passion. It's a good feeling to have you be a part of my perspective and purpose as i write, photograph and explore this ephemeral and beautiful world.

This is a picture from today. Lying down on the ground. About 5 alpine forget-me-not flowers would take up the space in your thumbnail. So much beauty. Love you.




No comments: