Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Cirque

19 Years ago I first stumbled into the Winds and over Jackass Pass. Far too long had passed and I finally returned to the Cirque of Towers just two days ago. As magical as ever... And great to share it with someone so special. We climbed Mt. Mitchell, something I had done a lifetime ago on a solo trip where I managed to also tag the summit of Pingora. Strange, so many years gone but I was still so full of wonder and infused with that same youthful energy that seemed to have not waned and ounce. A place of great magic for sure. One of my all time favorite locations, thrilled to get back... hoping to return again soon...
Maureen Eversgerd enjoying her time in the Cirque, Wind River Range WY. ©Bennett Barthelemy

Maureen Eversgerd enjoying her time in the Cirque, Wind River Range WY. ©Bennett Barthelemy

No comments: