Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Gift of Collaboration...


It is always a gift to be with individuals that are incredibly passionate and seem to be quite well-connected to their muse… I have had the good fortune of getting to spend a bit of time with some men and women that are to me true artists. When I see them at work it is apparent that they are doing exactly what they need to be doing…

Way back in 2007 I co-authored a feature with Keith Ladzinski for Rock and Ice Magazine, it appears on page 61… Keith worked his magic with the camera and I put some words behind the images…

For me, being able to spend time collaborating with storytellers like Keith - or cutting edge athletes/explorers, scientists, environmentalists/activists, academics, healers, incredible parents/mentors - has offered some of my most illuminating and worthwhile experiences to date.

I look forward to being able to continue engaging this synergy - it keeps me going and keeps me hopeful…

No comments: