Thursday, February 20, 2014

Southern Andes Again...

As head explodes from sinus pressure I have too much time to wander vicariously across the Southern Andes via instagram... too many friends currently there and posting epic images... (You bastards - you know who you are!)

Its been a year since I was there. My ghost still wanders the trails beneath Cerro Torre and Fitz Roy. I can still feel and hear the wind blasts through the alerces trees in Torres del Paine, taste the coca leaves on my tongue in Iruya. I need to go back and collect a piece of my splintered heart left on a spire in Cerro Cathedral...

These are a few of my favorite memories... The bird that had no voice, endless yerba mate, the brothers of Iruya, rainbows in the dark, worthless money, spinning clouds catching colors beyond description...













No comments: