Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Doorways For Dakar's Youth

©Bennett Barthelemy
My first multi-media piece is finished! New Doorways for Dakar's Youth has been an enjoyable process of struggling, learning, struggling, learning ad infinitum on so many levels... I know I have a ton to learn still in this exciting new realm of both multi-media and the non profit world - so any and all comments are welcome!

It is told in the first person - my experiences with the process of documenting a collaboration between multiple NGOs... I had just 10 days in Dakar, so my goal is that it may serve as a worthwhile introduction to some of the challenges facing Dakar youth and how they are being met at a local level and beyond.

I have it posted on Vimeo, you can check it out by clicking the link here.

Thank you.

No comments: