Saturday, April 19, 2014

Social Documentary . Net

I have a gallery of images of Dakar and my multi media piece, New Doorways For Dakar's Youth with Social Documentary.net  - Using the power of photography to promote global awareness -

They have an amazing platform for viewing images as well as multi media video - a lot of amazing and powerful work and important/addressed issues - a very worthwhile visit. I am beyond ecstatic that they selected my work to feature from their homepage. In reality though, it is so much more than just myself that created this piece. From Dakar forward my life has been filled with new friendships and incredibly positive and creative individuals that have helped me to take chances and explore new venues with my camera and words. I am grateful for this.

The company of visual artists represented at SocialDocumentary, both on staff and showcased on the website, is of an incredibly high level, one I never dreamed that I would be sharing space with.


Honored, stoked, hopeful that this effort can reach further through the SDN channel. Check out the gallery and video here.
Elisabeth and Agyat of Play For Peace train local Senegalese at the CAFT School in Thiaroye Gare, Dakar Senegal  ©Bennett Barthelemy


No comments: